Resources added to the Classroom Law Project website must relate to the mission, programs, or operations of the organization. All resources must be approved by website editors before inclusion. Approval is based on the following criteria:
- SOURCE – Materials created by Classroom Law Project staff, contractors, or our trusted partners in civic education will be given priority.
- PURPOSE – Materials must
- Support Classroom Law Project programs or curriculum,
- Be directly related to civic education for students or professional development for civic education professionals,
- Relate to opportunities for such students or educators, or
- Provide information about key partners, funders, or other supporters of Classroom Law Project.
- QUALITY – Materials must be of high quality, matching our instructional and pedagogical approach.
- CONTENT – Materials must be non-partisan or present a well-balanced set of perspectives.
- TIMELINESS – Materials must be current or regularly updated or be of long-lasting value.
If you have questions about this policy or about adding a resource, please contact Robert Hulshof-Schmidt, Director of Development and Communications.
You can also download a PDF version of this policy.