From upper Elementary through High School, We the People hearings are exciting learning events for all students! Classroom Law Project is here to support teachers who would like to hold hearings in their classroom or as a school event.
Support we can offer during the school year:
- Professional Development & Training in We the People Curriculum & Hearings
- Help recruiting judges for your hearing(s) (please contact us at least 6 weeks prior to planned hearing)
- Participation in Hearings or hearing events (please contact us at least 6 weeks prior to planned hearing)
Please register here for any of the above support and we will contact you.
Be sure to check our Events page for We the People related workshops and activities.
Helpful links for We the People teachers and Classes:
- The 2020 High School State Hearing Questions – Resources & Tips
- The 2020 High School State Hearing Questions
- Past National Middle School Hearing Questions
- Past National High School Hearing Questions
- Past State High School Hearing questions