From upper Elementary through High School, We the People hearings are exciting learning events for all students! Classroom Law Project is here to support teachers who would like to hold hearings in their classroom or as a school event.
Support we can offer during the school year:
- Professional Development & Training in We the People Curriculum & Hearings
- Help recruiting judges for your hearing(s) (please contact us at least 6 weeks prior to planned hearing)
- Participation in Hearings or hearing events (please contact us at least 6 weeks prior to planned hearing)
Please register here for any of the above support and we will contact you. Information you will need to register:
- Your Name
- Your School
- Your Email & Phone Number
- Type of Support you are Requesting
- Date(s) Support is needed
- Any other details you feel are important to add
Be sure to check our Events page for We the People related workshops and activities.