Whether your school participates in the state wide competition or not, Mock Trial can be an exciting learning opportunity for all students! Classroom Law Project is here to support teachers who would like to make this program a classroom or school activity.
Coming Soon! — “We the Jury: Mock Jury Trials in the Classroom.” In 2019 CLP will be holding workshops around the state to introduce new curriculum and resources to engage your students in the role of juries and a mock trial classroom simulation that can involve all your students!
Support we can offer during the school year
- Professional Development & Training in Mock Trial curriculum and materials
- Help recruiting judges for your trial(s) (please contact us at least 6 weeks prior to planned hearing)
- Classroom Law Project staff participation in mock trial activities at your school (please contact us at least 8 weeks prior to planned event)
Please register here for any of the above support and we will contact you. Information you will need to register:
- Your Name
- Your School
- Your Email & Phone Number
- Type of Support you are Requesting
- Date(s) Support is needed
- Any other details you feel are important to add
Be sure to check our Events page for Mock Trial related workshops and activities.