Elevating Voices, Expanding Participation
Join us for the annual Law Day Student Civics Conference at Portland State University on Monday, April 13, 2020.
Workshops available for students to participate will cover issues including:
- Gender Issues
- Guns & Gun Violence
- How to do Mock Trial (a Murder Mystery!)
- Conversations about the influence of Media
- Student Search & Seizure Rights
- And many more!
Working Schedule for Law Day:
- 9:30-9:50 – Check In
- 10:00 – Workshop #1 (your choice of 5 options)
- 11:10 – Lunchtime
- 12:10 – Workshop #2 (your choice of 5 options)
- 1:15 – Workshop #3 (your choice of 5 options)
Students must attend as a class and with a teacher. Classroom Law Project requests a minimum of 1 chaperone per 10 students.