Benefits of attending as a Civic Scholar:
- Sponsorship by your Oregon Representative or Senator & the opportunity to connect with them directly
- Your registration for the conference is free
- Classroom Law Project pays for your substitute
- You retain premium access to future events and professional development hosted by Classroom Law Project (workshops, Summer Institute, etc.)
- You get priority submission consideration to present at future workshops and conferences
- You get to meet and network with Civic Scholars from all parts of the state!
How it works (new this year!):
- Register for the Conference before November 10, 2019
- Classroom Law Project will connect you to your Legislative Sponsor for the conference
- Classroom Law Project will provide you the contact information to send a thank you note to your Legislative Sponsor
- Come and enjoy the best conference of the year!