Registration is now open for the 2021 Oregon Civics Conference for Teachers.
Benefits of attending as a Civic Scholar:
- Sponsorship by your Oregon Representative or Senator & the opportunity to connect with them directly
- Your registration for the conference is free
- You will receive a stipend based on your attendance of conference sessions
- Classroom Law Project pays for your substitute should you need one
- You retain premium access to future events and professional development hosted by Classroom Law Project (workshops, Summer Institute, etc.)
- You get priority submission consideration to present at future workshops and conferences
- You get to meet and network with Civic Scholars from all parts of the state!
How it works:
- Register for the conference by the due date
- If you are among the first 3 educators to register in either your Oregon House or Senate district, Classroom Law Project will connect you to your Legislative Sponsor for the conference
- Submit an invoice from your district for substitute coverage, if needed.
- Classroom Law Project will provide you the contact information to send a thank you note to your Legislative Sponsor
- Come and enjoy the best conference of the year!
Please contact us if you have any questions.