Please join us at the beautiful Willamette University in Salem, Oregon for this year’s Summer Institute:
June 24 – 26, 2019
This year, when you register for Summer Institute, you will receive a copy of Governor Roberts’ book,“Up the Capitol Steps: A Woman’s March to the Governorship” to read ahead of time in anticipation of our conversation with the governor. So register early to give yourself time to read this fantastic story of one of Oregon’s great executives!
For your reservation fee, you will receive:
- Lodging, Meals, Materials, and a Travel Stipend;
- 36 PDUs;
- A copy of Gov. Roberts’ book
- Quality time in workshops with experts in the field of federal and state executive power;
- Digital tools and collaborative opportunities;
- Practice in fun and versatile strategies you can use in the classroom;
- A tour of the Oregon Capitol;
- Up to 3 available full credits from Lewis & Clark Graduate School (each credit = 30 PDUs) (at a reduced price for participants);
- Collaboration design time with teachers from around the state;
- Three days of exciting ideas, professional growth, and FUN!