Jefferson County Courthouse Experience Tour Basics
- Tours are available to students grades 6 – 12.
- Tours are offered one Friday per month throughout the school year beginning in November.
- Tours begin at approximately 9:30 am and go to around 12:30 pm.
- Each tour day can accommodate up to 35 students.
- There must be at least 1 adult chaperone per 8 students on the tour.
- Tours are subject to Courthouse rules and docket schedules.
- Please review Jefferson County Courthouse etiquette rules prior to your tour.
- No hats, shirts with slogans, gum, food or drink (including water bottles), pocket knives or other weapons, or cell phones allowed at any time in the Courthouse.
- Ready to book your tour? Contact Amy Sabbadini to schedule.
Teacher Resources for Courthouse Experience Tours
Resources for the Classroom
- Courthouse Experience Tours – Observation Worksheet
- Courthouse Experience Tour – Knowledge Organizer
Tour Preparation Materials